New to SHOW A LITTLE SKINcare?
Click on the MindBody logo below to create your user profile. MindBody is a secure website you can use to make appointments, payments, or purchase gift cards.
Once you have created a profile, make an appointment by:
- Clicking on the “Appointments” tab on the MindBody web page.
- Find the service you want and click the green “Add” button.
- A photo of Danielle will appear – click on her photo to choose her as your Esthetician for this service.
- You should see your choice show up on the right side bar
- If you would like to choose an additional service, click the “Add” button for each additional service.
- Please choose all your services before moving to the appointment date/time screen.
- By choosing all your services at the same time, you will only be shown appointment times that will accommodate all the services you’d like to have.
- When you have selected ALL your services, click on the blue “Next” button on the right side of the screen under your appointments.
- This will take you to the “Date & Time” screen, with an interactive calendar.
- A gray box means no times are available on that date.
- A green box means there are time slots available.
- If there are no available times for the current week (default display), click a different week on the interactive calendar to find an available day.
- When you find a day that works for you, click on the green box and select a time from the drop down list.
- This will take you to the “Complete Requests” page.
- You can make a request in the “notes” section under your appointment at this screen.
- Click on the green “Request Appointment” button to send your request to Danielle.
Once your appointment has been confirmed, you will receive a message stating the confirmation along with your appointment date and time. Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive this message.
SHOW A LITTLE SKINcare evaluates and confirms appointments based on individual needs and treatments. Many of our appointments are customized, and we want to ensure you have ample time for the services you have scheduled. For this reason, we do not allow immediate confirmations. Most appointments are approved with no changes. In the event we do need to make a change, we will do our best to get you in as quickly as possible.